Algarve is a small region in South Portugal that sets out with lots of sunshine, beautiful sandy beaches, a perfect destination for a holiday. The natural beauty of the region is sure to have you come back after a first holiday here.
Algarve region has many to offer, so you need time to uncover all these places. What you will surely be impressed with are the quite and intimate beaches split by rocky formations entering into the ocean. The views are spectacular, and if this is not enough, you should know that there are many activities available such as rock climbing, karting, kitesurfing, wakeboarding and many more.
People from all over world choose Algarve region for their holyday. Reaching this region is in easy access either by car, boat or flying to Faro airport. While in Algarve there are not only all sort of sports to enjoy, but also many things to visit:
– Zoomarine Algarve – here you can watch presentations with dolphins, seals and sea lions, with tropical birds and birds of prey. You will also find an amazing aquarium with sharks and various habitats.
– Future Surfing School – for those of you that want to learn how to surf, you can do this at the school in a safe manner
– Algarve Ocean – sail the ocean in a 12 meter racingyacht. Be part of the crew, take control of the helm, handle the sails and enjoy the magic of being driven by the wind.
– Tiffany’s Riding Center – horse riding for families and individuals on well trained horses into the local countryside
– Aquashow Park – the Aquashow is an amusement park with many fun attractions: slides, pools, waves, exotic birds and the largest water roller coaster in Europe with 23.5 meters in height
Book your trip in advance for Algarve to avoid expensive periods. Check for best hotel rates in Algarve Portugal with TripEconomy.com to save up to 75%.