Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, has emerged in recent years as a new travel hub for Asia supported by the increasing number of flight connections. Kuala Lumpur offers a unique perspective over a mix of Asian cultures joining the western lifestyle.
With many impressive brand new skyline buildings, a multitude of luxury hotels at low prices, KLC (Kuala Lumpur City) is awaiting visitors from all over the world at some great rates.
Weather you are there for holiday or business, you should make time for a few things to go visit:
– Petronas Twin Towers – some of the tallest buildings in the world, Petronas Towers have become the symbol of Kuala Lumpur development trend and cosmopolitan city. You may go up in the towers and cross the suspended bridge that connect the two towers
– Menara Tower – similar to many telecommunication towers from cities around the world, offers a great panoramic view over Kuala Lumpur. There is also a restaurant at the top that is perfect for a both a tourist lunch or romantic dinner
– Batu Caves – close to the KLC, Batu Caves is a Buddhist monument. At the entrance a large golden statue oversees the stairs taking you up to the cave
– Dark Cave – the Dark Cave is just next to the Batu Caves. Visitors have the option to choose from two different tours (standard tour or the adventure tour that takes you through 2 km of dark caves)
– Genting Highlands Casino – located about 70 km from Kuala Lumpur, one of the largest casino resorts in south-eastern Asia. The Casino is in easy reach by taxi (about 1-1.5 hours drive)
These being said as main points of interest in Kuala Lumpur, there is also a cultural diversity visitors will find. There are a multitude of hotels located in the heart of the city ready to accommodate visitors at high quality standards and some of the lowest rates. Check TripEconomy for a complete list of hotels and prices in Kuala Lumpur City.